Friday, February 13, 2015

Gender Reveal & 17 Week Bump Board!

The night before my 3D/4D ultrasound I had a dream we were having a baby girl 
and sure enough.... 
Baby Liczbinski is a Little Lady <3 
Words can't describe how incredible happy we are & just how blessed that we feel to be able to experience having Our Rainbow Baby :) Ecstatic doesn't even begin to describe what we are all feeling. Caleb has said it was his "baby sister" since the very beginning, and Ray felt the same way. Now that we know, we can start shopping, name picking, and really planning out our nursery (which I found another perfect idea, after being set on one idea) - Thanks a lot Pinterest ;) - I'll share that idea later with you. 

(I know this picture is blurry, but it shows our excitement. This is right after we popped the black balloons and found out we were having a little girl. <3 You can just see how happy we are and how excited we felt. Even though I felt like I was having a girl from the beginning, the Liczbinski side breeds a lot of boys. So to find out we were having a little girl was amazing. 
Tears were definitely shed.) 

Our Gender Reveal went wonderfully...we had a few people over; my dad came up, my sister Julia (who is also the Baby's Godmother), my best friends Jamie and Emily, my mother in law & brother in law, & Jamie's son (& Caleb's best friend Jackson), and Ray's best friend Ben came by later. The only thing I would have changed is how we did the reveal...why? Because Party City is absolutely terrible. They barely put any confetti in the balloons so the effect we were going for didn't happen. It was obvious there was pink in the balloon when we popped it, but it still wasn't at all what we had hoped for. Not to mention the balloons started deflating about 2 hours after we got them, so I was pretty pissed off because they're helium filled balloons!! We have gotten balloons for Caleb's birthday & they stay inflated for weeks and I wanna pull my hair out. It wasn't the first time I've had an issue with Party City, so I won't be getting balloons from that particular location anymore, if I go to the store at all. I would rather go elsewhere. Regardless, our gender reveal went wonderfully and we couldn't be any happier!! <3 Being able to experience pregnancy again & to have a healthy little miracle growing inside me is incredible and shows me just how great God's love is. It felt like my mom was with me yesterday too as we popped our balloons & found out we were having a baby girl. I know that she is shining down on me and looking out for all of us. <3 
& that brings me so much peace. 

I love this picture.
I couldn't be any more blessed to be able to bring a little princess into this world with him as her father. She will always be protected. Words can't begin to describe the love I have for this man. When I met Ray four years ago I would have never guessed that we would be married with our 2nd child on the way. We have experienced so much together and unfortunately a lot of tragedy, but so much joy. & this is bringing so much joy into our lives.
 He's everything I could have ever wanted in a man & then some. <3 










These are some of the pictures from our 3D Ultrasound that we had on 2/11. And it was just amazing. Having never experienced a 3D ultrasound before we were so anxious as to what to expect. From the moment she switched to the 4D real time I was mesmerized. I couldn't even believe how amazing it was to see our little baby moving around, sucking her thumb, and yawning. It was just beautiful. The baby also loved her daddy's voice! Any time Ray would talk she would become so active & wouldn't stop moving around. It was so precious. We went to Mommy's First Glance in Pottstown/Limerick and it was such a great experience. It's a business run by one woman and you can tell she loves her job and what she does. The office was so spa like, and so comfortable. There was a huge sectional couch for family and a tempurpedic bed for me. There was a big flat screen tv on the wall and we could watch the baby that way. It was AMAZING. We plan on going back when I'm between 30-36 weeks (depending on how I'm feeling and everything else) for another ultrasound when the baby is more developed and we can see more of who the baby looks like and everything else. We are going to do that later and I'm going to invite my mother in law along to experience it with us, since she's never seen a 3D/4D ultrasound before.

On to my Bump Board: 
Baby Girl is the size of an Onion this week! 
  1. Her rubbery cartilage is now turning to bone.
  2. And she's growing some meat on those bones — putting on some fat.
  3. She's growing a stronger, thicker umbilical cord, too.
  4. Baby Girl is practicing sucking and swallowing
  5. Fingerprints are forming
  6. Baby Girl can be startled by noise! 
  7. Your baby's eyes (which have fortunately finished their migration to the front of her head) are making small side-to-side movements and can even perceive some light, though her eyelids are still sealed

I am so excited to know that we are having a little girl <3 And I am so happy to be pregnant :) Let the name picking & nursery planning begin!! =) <3 

Pregnancy Symptoms at 17 Weeks

  • Vaginal discharge, sweat, mucus and more bodily fluids. They're in full force, because of your increased blood flow. Well...yes. Gross, but yes.
  • Weird dreams. This might be hormonal, but it might also be the result of your nerves and anticipation. My dreams are so much more vivid now. And they are freaking weird but I love being able to actually remember my dreams - because when I'm not pregnant I never remember. But I do have dreams now that are insane.
  • Itchy boobs and bump -- as they're growing, your skin is stretching thinner. My stomach itches a lot and my boobs on occasion. Speaking of they are humongous. 
  • Rapid weight gain. You've probably gained about five to 10 pounds by now. As of my last visit I only gained 7 pounds, and my next appointment is on Tuesday the 17th of February. I am trying to work out as much as I can, but I get exhausted really quickly. Trying to do as much as I can though.

Other Common Symptoms:
- Increased Appetite --> definitely. Love all the food.
- Heartburn/Indigestion --> surprisingly not suffering from it really. I've had it a couple times but nothing like when I was pregnant with Caleb.  I still have time though, so we shall see. :) Baby Girl is all worth it. <3 
- Bloating & Gas --> ugh. gross. but yes... bloating has diminished somewhat but still keeping my water intake up as much as possible. and gas is the same and gross. hahaha. Ray hates it - but payback baby. Hahahaha.
- Occasional headaches --> I'm pretty good in this department, thank God.
- Faintness or Dizziness --> Ugh. Yes. I hate this feeling. Vertigo is the worst feeling. In the world. It happens to me a lot lately, like when we go grocery shopping I literally need to hold on to to the cart so I don't fall over. It's pretty scary. Trying to have small snacks more frequently and drink LOTS AND LOTS of water.
- Backaches --> Wahh. I always have back pain. And luckily an amazing husband that's willing to give me massages ;) I'm also expecting sciatica to happen because it's something I suffer from regularly, but when I'm pregnant it increases so bad as time progresses. 
- Stretch Marks --> No new ones thus far. But if I get more - my baby girl is 100% worth it. I used to be self conscious about mine, but guess what?! Its proof of the miracle of life. And the life I grew inside me. <3 
- Shortness of Breath --> I swear I walk up the steps & I'm winded. Walk to the bathroom, I'm winded. Minor things, I'm winded. & they say it's normal. An increase in progesterone causes this. You need more oxygen when you're pregnant, and it's one of the most annoying symptoms ever. 
- Hemorrhoids --> honestly. Gross. And I'm dealing with it...again. I had the same thing with Caleb. Must be because I married a Liczbinski... cause he's a pain in my butt the babies gotta be too ;) LOL. I'm kidding. ;) 

All in all I have been having a really great pregnancy. Minor symptoms, and I feel really good. This pregnancy is so different than when I was pregnant with Caleb. Easier... so I hope that means an easy labor, LOL. Especially because I'm going to be going natural this time. So lets pray <3 hahaha. 
Here is my other nursery idea... Now it's a toss up. So many decisions.
I love the ceiling and the walls... This is going to be so tough. 
I also convinced Ray to go to Target tonight to look at Baby Girl stuff. <3 
And I want macaroni salad. So there's that. ;) 
My precious little baby girl <3 

As always follow me on Instagram and find me on Facebook
Have a great weekend & an awesome Valentines Day!

Xoxo, Jenna





No comments:

Post a Comment