Saturday, March 21, 2015

22 Week Bump Board & Some updates....

To all my blog readers: I am so sorry for my lack of updates as of lately... Blame the pregnancy brain ;) I start doing something else & I tell myself that I am going to update my blog and then I get completely sidetracked and end up forgetting. I'll say to myself, "I'll just do it tomorrow..." & then I never do it. So my apologies to anyone who reads my blog & looks forward to my posts. I've still being doing my bump boards religiously and you can always follow my Instagram page for more frequent updates on my pregnancy, family, prepping for our baby girl & more =) I really try to stay off my laptop as much as possible and if updating from my phone wasn't a pain in the buns I would probably try and do it from there more often... 

Enough about that. BABY NEWS! <3 

I'm 22 weeks this week <3 
& it's hard to believe that I have made it to this point
and that I'm more than halfway there :) 
Knowing this & feeling my baby girl move brings me so much happiness and joy <3 
My little lady is the size of a spaghetti squash this week <3 
& is measuring at [around] 11 inches & weighing about 1 pound. 
& she's looking even MORE like a baby now! 

We also had our full anatomy scan on Monday & we were shocked when the doctor let us see our precious little princess in 4D real time, rather than just the standard gray images. 
Look at her little nose <3 
So completely obsessed with her! 
What made it so amazing - besides the fact that this perfect little mini-human is growing inside of my belly and she's something that Ray and I created is that last time we actually saw her on 3D was back in February when we went for our gender scan. I was only 16 weeks and a few days so while she looked like a baby, she was still almost "alien-like" if that makes sense. Seeing her now she looked like a newborn. She always lays that one way too, and refused to turn her face straight towards us, but it's okay <3 the picture we got is just precious and perfect. & I am so excited for July to get here so I can hold her in my arms and kiss her perfect little face. 
Plus! She looks like her big brother! <3
Which I mean, in the right picture of Caleb he kind of looks like me, so MAYBE I will luck out and my little girl will look like me & not be Daddy's replica like Caleb is ;) 
Either way, how precious is that!??! 
Love my babies. They make my heart so happy. <3 

This week: 
I'm feeling more frequent kicks. Last week Caleb felt his sister move for the first time too :) 
(This was from my board last week, but I forgot to update for you guys!)
This is my board from last week as well. Again,
my apologies for no update!! 

So more on this week -- 

I'm suffering from crazy bad heartburn and acid reflux. To the point that it's had me throwing up it gets so bad :( Absolutely terrible... I was doing pretty good with it, and then BOOM. I've been taking Tums, Maalox and Zantac (2x a day) for it, and I'm basically sleeping sitting up. 

Itchy belly and boobs... crazy itchy. Sometimes more than others.

Backaches :( I need to go get a prenatal massage. Because these backaches are for the birds. Along with the back pain I'm suffering from hip pain and sciatica (thankfully it isn't too bad...yet)

I'm feeling pretty uncomfortable and really sleepy a lot. Hard to believe I was an insomniac before because I have no problems sleeping these days. 

Shortness of breath isn't AS bad as it was before but it still gets bad at times. It's the worst when I'm walking up the stairs or even when I'm getting ready for bed at night... because it's such a process anymore. I have about 837492 pillows I lay on just to get comfortable.

I have an increased sex drive...which is making me feel crazy and like a teenager going through puberty who just discovered boobies.

I have gained 15 pounds so far, and to be honest seeing the numbers going up on the scale is giving me a lot of stress and anxiety. It might sound shallow but getting fat is one of my biggest fears. And believe me I know that weight gain is a part of pregnancy and I know it'll happen. And I know it'll come off but it's not that settling to think that way as the numbers on the scale go up. I haven't been working out (eating pretty healthy) because I'm so sore or tired all the time... but I definitely want to change that. Now that the weather is going to be warming up I am going to be trying to go for daily/nightly walks to get some exercise in. I am going to try to find some type of energy - deep down - to do minor workouts at home. Bicep/tricep stuff, some abs, and legs/butt workouts. Like I said I know this is all temporary.... And I had plans on working out my whole pregnancy but sometimes nature and baby have other plans and it becomes difficult.

Minor foot/ankle swelling... mainly only happens I'm on my feet too long. It goes away and it's manageable. 


Next doctors visit = glucose test... YUCK!!! 
When I did Caleb's I felt SO SICK. It was awful. I don't know why anyone says that stuff tastes like "flat orange soda" because it takes like crap. Made me wanna barf everywhere.

My Little Munchkin This Week: 

Is sleeping more in cycles 12-14 hours per day. Which is usually when I'm not feeling kicks, but she's pretty active so far :) which I love <3 

She is also looking more like a newborn :) 

She has eyelashes and eyebrows & is
developing her sense of  vision, hearing and her grip :) 

 She can also hear my voice, my heartbeat, my gurgling stomach and the whoosh-whoosh of blood circulating through my body.
<3 
Also, a sneak peak of some of our baby girls clothes! <3 
She isn't here yet and she's already got a full drawer of stuff 
& stuff hanging up in my closet :) Lol. <3 
Baby girl clothes are too dang cute to pass up. 



Family News: 

Caleb is signed up for t-ball & he's registered for preschool! 
He starts t-ball on April 8th & starts school the Tuesday after Labor Day.


I'm so excited for him to try new things and interact with other kids his age. Right now it's just been him and I since he was born (and Daddy of course). But it's bittersweet for me because he's going to be away from me. We took him to meet his teacher and he was able to interact with some of the other kids and he really meshed nicely with everyone and played well which made me happy. He will go Tuesday and Thursday mornings from September thru June. I keep telling him how sad I'm gonna be when he goes and he tells me, "Mommy you can come to school with me so you won't be sad." <3 
He melts my heart, I swear. 
I feel so blessed that God chose me to his mommy.
<3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3





Just some more pictures from our family t-ball practice session the other day!! 
It was to nice out to be indoors and I'm glad we got out when we did, because yesterday was the 
first day of spring <3 and it freaking snowed -___-

I'm hoping that's the last snow of the season & we won't see any until next December, IF AT ALL. 
I keep telling Ray we need to just move to Florida or somewhere that isn't cold and is always like 65 and sunny. LOL. =) I hate the winter and the snow. Too cold for me. 

More big news for my little man <3 

He has graduated from the 5 point harness to the regular seatbelt, "just like mommy & daddy" =) 
He is well over the height requirements and weight. And he just looked flat out uncomfortable with the 5 point harness.... Before anyone says anything about car seat safety...I would NEVER put my son in harms way...ever. I am well aware of car seat regulations, safety, etc. He is safe and I would never jeopardize that out of convenience for myself. 

This is much more comfortable for him and everything is the way it should be <3 
Keep your negative comments to yourself! kthanks.

Also moms & dads: if you're looking for a fantastic carseat? 
We have the Graco Nautilus 3 in 1. <3 
It's a little pricer than some, but it's honestly one of the best around. 
It has the safety surround system and its rated one of the best car seats. 
We found ours at Target on sale for $149.99
<3 


Look at how good my baby boy is writing now too! 
He's getting too big for me!! & he is SO SMART. 
He wrote all those letters all by himself. <3 
I am so proud of him!!! 
Words can't describe it. 

<3 My little nugget :) I just love him so much.
And he's going to be such an amazing big brother! 
Daddy took this picture of us yesterday because Caleb wanted a 
"picture with mommy" <3 

My beautiful family <3 
This is 
Life with the Liczbinski's 
<3 

Xoxo, Jenna 

Follow me on:
Instagram // @jennaliczbinski
Pinterest // Jenna Liczbinski

or you can add me on 
Facebook // Jenna Liczbinski 

<3 <3 <3 
Have a great weekend!! 












No comments:

Post a Comment